1/23/12

Google should include event time, place and channel in its results

The Uphill Battle Of Social Event Sharing: A Post-Mortem for Plancast - TechCrunch:

'via Blog this'

Yesterday I was trying to figure out when the Giants game was. Every query I wrote was unsuccessful. Not true. About the tenth query finally got me to a site that had the information I was seeking. Google should provide answers to such obvious questions in some simple form. I despair of writers and content providers doing the old who what where when why and how thing.


Peircelets: If God's self is love, that which he loves must be defect of love.: "God visits no punishment on them; they punish themselves, by their natural affinity for the defective"


The Cap Tip Club - note to friends and followers

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press