1/17/12

It's not just Romney's dodges that bother me

Romney Put On Defense At South Carolina Debate, As GOP Rivals Fight For Edge In State Primary | Fox News: "Romney was put on defense out of the box at the Fox News/Wall Street Journal/South Carolina GOP debate -- answering questions about his record at private venture firm, Bain Capital; distancing himself from super PAC ads against fellow candidates; defending his record as Massachusetts governor, and dodging demands that he release his tax records."

'via Blog this'

The word insipid comes to mind. When I see him on the tube I see something almost sickly. An aura perhaps? Something that tells me this is someone I do not want to have in my face for the next four years. I was in MA when Romney "governed" and I always had the impression he was on good behavior. Now I get the impression he has made some Mephistophelean deal that requires him to project a peculiar pallor whenever he is bored or out of sorts or somehow divided. The reason I would like Gingrich over Romney (I cannot stand anyone who campaigns in sleeveless sweaters) is that I believe him when he says he could have some rousing debates with Mr. Obama. I think Romney would be a revenge on the GOP - sickly boredom pallor forever. Come to think of it - think Boehner and Romney in the same warp.

The Cap Tip Club - note to friends and followers

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press