1/27/12

Limning the suburbs in words video





Devinull Poetry Archive 13- Suburb Speak - YouTube: "You are an arrogant ponce. Your verse clearly shows that you are full of yourself and rather pleased with yourself. It also clearly shows you looking down your nose at "normal" people. You have a moronic accent that doesn't belong to any geographical location on earth, hair styled by a retarded chimpanzee and a fat lethargic body bought in McDonalds. You are clearly intelligent, but your "poetry" doesn't convey that, your "poetry" conveys a smarmy, silver spoon fed arrogance and disdain!
fearthepriest71 3 years ago

You see, this goes to show the wide gulf of perceptions. In my mind I considered this a very subtle meditation on my life within the suburbs, and on learning to disregard the petty asshole and the material anxieties of suburban living. It's meant to go from hatred and a contempt to a tone of 'wait, why am I hating these people so much'? My hair is unmanageably curly (even for my retarded chimpanzee hairdresser, much as he tries), and I am an incorrigible glutton. So how can I improve this poem?
Devinul 3 years ago"

'via Blog this'

The Cap Tip Club - note to friends and followers

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press