2/1/12

Melaleuca funding Romney Super PAC

Who’s Financing the ‘Super PACs’ - Graphic - NYTimes.com:

'via Blog this'

Check out the info above to find out what various high rolling companies are rifling their profits to. Melaleuca is an online business I used to affiliate with. As I recall it was the height of the make money anvil chorus that swept the country during the W Credit Card War period. I this see it as an aspect of a see no evil culture. We have a lot to get revealed. I repent of my past involvement.

Cain and Colbert got their Super PAC money with donations of less than $200. The rest are clearly beholden to their one percent givers.

UPDATE: Rachel has evidently noticed this connection. I remember the "secerecy" meme.


Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press