3/23/12

Where Would Life Be Without Challenge?


I have this notion of succeeding at publishing free 
This blog is free for example
My time is worth a great deal but I do not count that 
The past has been sufficiently profitable that 
I can start from scratch without thinking about revenge
or past failures
As I succeed if I succeed I can share my know how

So if you like
Start a blog for free
Start publishing on Kindle or whatever free
See if some pennies drift in
I already make pennies from royalties on this and that

You will see I have links to Twitter Facebook Google +
And so forth
You need to invest time
In getting your titles seen for free
So give yourself a year or so to get set up 
Garner some followers and so forth
Do not spend any money
Do everything free
Just now I am assembling five new Kindle books
I shall let you know as they are published
This project starts now






Charles Sanders Peirce - Thinking in Threes

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press