5/23/12

It is quite obvious that both sides say the same things

It is quite obvious that both sides say the same things
Obama is a job killer Romney is a job killer
and so forth
Truth is more than who is right
for right is determined by many means
So Pilate's question becomes permanent
My best answer is
Neither side is true
Truth is what proves out
and in this struggle
subjectivity will prevail
For me what proves out is a fund
of seeming reason that supports the President
and my sense of his intentions
which are mine as well
If I can grasp what he has done
I see the seeds of greatness
and a trajectory of hope
I shall not convince anyone
who says he kills jobs
or was born in Kenya
But I am happy in my fallibility

My Kindle Store Books

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press