5/31/12

Replies To Rove PAC Attack Ads On Obama Buyers' Remorse

This space is reserved for the best tweets sent @stephencrose
proposing approaches to the Rove PAC ads
We can beat Rove at his own game 
if we let our inner Monte Python 
go to work on overdrive
and get out the truth


I used to listen to Rush. I still do sometimes. But I'm voting for Obama. This other guy scares the hell out of me.


I didn't vote for Obama. I thought he was all talk. Then I saw what he was up against. And what he was able to achieve. I won't make the same mistake again. 


I'm undecided. The economy has been tough. But then I heard this. I'll be voting for President Obama this time.

People have Obama wrong. He's a frigging Republican. Or what a Republican should be. The other guy is a whacko.

I'm a vet. I am one of the lucky ones. I have a job. The President has fought for me. I don't think the other guy has a clue.

Mitt Romney. He bought his nomination. Now he plans to buy the White House. I don't think my children want that kind of a country.






My Kindle Store Books

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press