8/27/12

My note to James Carville about how we can turbocharge support for Obama and DCCC

Carville you are the best at doping these things out but you are missing the boat. Nothing I write ever gets through as far as I know but if this does I wil make it simple. The only way to dramatize this situation is to have a major Obama speech that includes setting September as a month when we smaller contributors (I am a middling one) OUTRAISE these bozos. If you have no time frame and incentive model that shows we are not just hand wringing with daily spammish pleas we will not dramatize the unfairness we are up against and also demonstrate what we can do when united.  I will blog this in hopes the message will get through, It resonates among my 20k Twitter gang.
Stephen's Remarkable Kindle Store

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press