8/17/12

We need bodies not money silent nonviolent vigils starting now


+

If money could win this I would contribute 
until my sensible wife threatened to leave me
But it is illogical at this point to assume that Democrats 
and others who are sane
can win with money

+

Faced with this obvious deduction what to do
We need to create enough of a buzz that the languorous 
media will be constrained to tell our story
We do that using imagination
We do it by devising something to show the absurdity of the situation

+

So let guess at some possible solutions
Necklaces made of pennies - maybe just one penny
We gather silently with our pennies in places where we will be noticed
If we are hassled we respond nonviolently
I think silence is golden
We could then say we are speechless
Fifty or a hundred cropping up all over

+

If you have an abduction aka guess
please tweet me
and I will share the ones that make sense to me
on Twitter
Stephen's Remarkable Kindle Store

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press