11/4/12

The Ballad of Mitt Romney (Liar's Song)


My name it is Mitt Romney
They say that I tell lies
But all I do is tell the truth
when questions they arise
I tell whatever makes thpse
nasty questions go away
and truth is always sure to be
exactly what I say

They ask about abortion
I don't know what they think
I am as pro-life as can be
I neither smoke nor drink
If someone says they like free choice
I'll say that I agree
as long as there's no one around 
who disagrees with me

When I am in the White House
no one will bother me
I'll do exactly what  I please
and everyone will see
The one they called a liar
he now rules from shore to shore
And I'll tell you because it's true
I get what I pay for

Stephen's Remarkable Kindle Store

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press