11/5/12

The primacy and Unity of Aesthetics and Ethics - moving past a conundrum



No philosopher am I
but lives compose philosophies whether one knows it or not
so yes I share my life
Where I part company from Kierkegaard
Where I part company from Nietzsche
Where I part company from Peirce
and most likely Aristotle too
is in insisting
that value and will precede everything
and that ethics and aesthetics are 
prior to and not subordinate to any other categories
including logic and science 
What this means is that I am forced by the
logic of my own premises
to begin applying what this all means
in ways that will 
eventually make some sense to both me and the reader
from now on
if not philosophy
 contention
toward truth

Stephen's Remarkable Kindle Store

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press