Triadic Philosophy
A Universal Way of Life for the 2000s
1/22/12
I cannot tell the color pink
ShortFormContent at Blogger: A short treatise on the color pink
:
'via Blog this'
I cannot tell the color pink
Say red say green my spirits sink
Still you may not see what I see
What's in a name don't you agree
The Cap Tip Club - note to friends and followers
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch
The Slow as Molasses Press
A Sop To Cerberus - Charles Sanders Peirce
Commens Peirce Dictionary: Sign : ""I define a Sign as anything which is so determined by something else, called its Object, and s...
"Sto Perigiali" One of the Surpassingly Best Tunes Theodorakis Has Written
A Setting for a Poem "Denial" Beloved by the Greek People by the Nobel Prize Winning Poet Giorgos Seferis http://www.youtube.c...
BREAKING NEWS
The Slow as Molasses Press