6/5/12

My new Welcome to New Followers Page March 2013

Welcome to new and prospective Twitter followers.

My passions are to share Triadic Philosophy
live by Abba's Way
and communicate ideas about the future.
I am a veteran of the 1960s Civil Rights Movement
the writer of many books and songs
and have been computing since 1980.

There are many ways to view this blog
available by clicking the upper left 
drop down menu. 

Follow Me on Twitter

I invite new persons daily.


I add those who RT amd Reply  to lists called
Folk You Should Follow

I protect those on these lists via Tweepi


+


I do not read or reply to Direct Messages (DMs)

To communicate directly write 
steverose AT gmail.com

No offers or promotions please





Stephen's Remarkable Kindle Store 

Follow Me on Pinterest

RECCMENDATION Richard Gordon Quantum Touch

The Slow as Molasses Press