Imperfections are the inevitable result of trying to do everything yourself



Imperfections are the inevitable result of trying to
do everything yourself
That of course is a distortion because we do nothing by ourselves
Even the most isolated nomad of the universe is never alone
What I mean is that if you create as I do
with no one looking over my shoulder 
I will find imperfections everywhere
a glaring misprint in a Kindle Book
that would take me a while to correct
while I have other things to do
and probably 100 more
Now once when I was in the scarce book
business
(there are few rare books)
I learned the value of imperfection
An edition with an error might be worth
much more than a corrected version
A glaring mistake might
win the auction
But cyber-situations
make correction not only simple to rectify but
considerate
Here I have taken all the time I might need to
mindfully correct the error that I failed to notice
to expatiate on
the bump it created on the smooth highway of my morning

Stephen's Remarkable Kindle Store